Could anyone recommend me a setup?

Participant count
  • Participant list

codyc03

CarAudio.com Recruit
Utah
I've looked into a lot of different setups over the past month or two and haven't found one yet that works for me. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could recommend to me a good setup including the sub, amp, and wiring kit. Recommendations on sub and port orientation would also be appreciated. I will build the ported box myself and am getting an Lc2i since I have the stock head unit. I am looking for a single sub setup, preferably a 12 inch. My budget is around $400 max for the sub, amp, and wiring kit, however it would be preferred to keep it around $350. I have a space about 32 inches wide, 14 inches deep, and 16 inches tall, however I would like to leave some room to throw a pair of shoes in the trunk or something similar if possible. The setup will be going into a ford focus hatchback. I will not be competing or anything like that, and the rest of my speakers will stay stock. I would like a system that compliments the music well, and be above average and noticeable. I mainly listen to rap music. Any input would be appreciated!

So many choices to go with. You won’t want to get too ridiculous with the sub if you’re not doing amplified door speakers. Having way too much bass for the music and having to turn down the bass to compensate is kind of a waste. I just ordered one of these to play with. I have no real world experience with this model, but I’ve been really satisfied with every product I’ve used from them.

I would suggest the following. 2- 10's in that airspace.

20210517_183333.jpg
Screenshot_20210517-183018_Chrome.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...