cost of gas

Ever wind up with a tank of bad gas?

Nope. When we drop a tank, we take a quick look at the gas. You can see if it has water in it. It separates out. If the gas is old, it has a smell like wood varnish and sometimes gets a really dark color. If the gas has water or is old, we dump it into the waste oil that gets burnt in the furnace for the shop in the winter.

We only pump good gas into the big holding tanks. Honestly, the free gas is one of the best job perks.

According to the interwebs it's still less than three bucks here. Imagine crying about a couple of bucks and then blaming someone who has nothing to do with it. You folks funny. Dumber than **** but funny

You've proven that you don't know anything about anything. What a shocker. Cry about it po boy
I'm for higher gas prices moron. The entire environmental strategy of liberals is to make gas higher on purpose to promote electric vehicles. They use opec to do this. You're a fvcking useless Democrat. Get with the program or go join Republicans.

We just literally asked opec to increase supply to help gas prices. Increasing supply lowers prices. Not sure how you think it works

I understand that but we knew that OPEC was scaling back production for 2021. They announced that somewhere around April of 2020. And just a reminder, the President has nothing to do with gas prices. Look it up.

I understand that but we knew that OPEC was scaling back production for 2021. They announced that somewhere around April of 2020. And just a reminder, the President has nothing to do with gas prices. Look it up.
Oil prices go hand-in-hand with gas prices. The president can absolutely impact oil prices. On the oth hand, it's nice to see my USO shares recovering.

Some would argue that relying on opec and shutting down domestic production raises prices. The federal government controls permitting for drilling. They can deny permits and affect the supply, which affects prices. That's one way to affect prices as an administration. Shutting down permits is environmental. What exactly does "green new deal" mean to you?

Some would argue that relying on opec and shutting down domestic production raises prices. The federal government controls permitting for drilling. They can deny permits and affect the supply, which affects prices. That's one way to affect prices as an administration. Shutting down permits is environmental. What exactly does "green new deal" mean to you?
Bobby's history makes me think he literally googled "can the president change gas prices". No, the president can't call gas stations and change the price.

Slug, you seem very well informed; you're wasting your time with these shiver-brains.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...