cost of gas

.10 off FTW. I'm amazed that gas is under $2 though.
naw they just switched their lil plan for the gas. Instead of paying .10 at a time it adds up. For example, every $100 you spend, you get .10 off a gallon. Well, me and the gf have spent over $500 there in the past few weeks so the .10 multiplies so it would be .10 x 5 which is .50 and since I havent filled up at kroger in those few weeks it added up so I got .50 off a gallon to make it $1.88

Hmmm, doesn't work like that here. We get .03 off any time, and .10 after spending $100 there, but it doesn't add up to .20, .30, or whatever...just .10 the next time you fill up.

yeah they just started it here.....we had like .70 the first time and she pulled up to the pump and was like wtf?!?! and the lady told her that they jus took all of our .10 bulid-ups and added them up and then when you fill up it starts back at $0....i like the way they did it before better

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...