cost of gas

[rant]You can thank facebook for that... Some guy in egypt named his first born daughter facebook for the medium that helped over throw muburak and now its causing unrest in libya. oh well humans like to live in the ignorance is bliss state and is willing to adopt any new technology blindly assuming it will help the progression of society. Nothing we can do about it, we brought this upon ourselves. yay mark zuckerburg, man of the year. facebook is already being incorporated into everything. new cars have it built in now, most corporations release deals and coupons solely on their facebook page and run contests giving away stuff to the people that like them which is helping them build their "facebook insight" database. I can't wait til facebook is incorporated into spoons that will automatically update my status on what cereal I chose to eat. Woot! [/rant]

You just mad cause you don't have a lot of facebook friends! lol
sole reason why I stopped visiting car audio forums is because of degenerates. The ones that think facebook friends equate to real life friends. Whatever, keep fueling fascistbook my friend.

sole reason why I stopped visiting car audio forums is because of degenerates. The ones that think facebook friends equate to real life friends. Whatever, keep fueling fascistbook my friend.
By all means, pleas stop again.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Yep...it is.

But on the bright side....everyone there drives 1.3 litre's. There, the bigger the motor, the more you pay for insurance. That's why there are so many bikes there. Cheap to make go fast.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...