cost of gas

Sub Bass Woofrz

Senior VIP Member
Aug 29, 2012
Camas, WA
Vancouver B.C. 1.30$ per liter for regular. That equals 4.92$ per gallon just incase you were wondering.
wow expensive ****... in america we like it cheap... 3.80 where i live... still ******* expensive, costs me 50bucks to fill my tank

sam_b03

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Feb 16, 2009
western OKlahoma
today it was $3.65 for 91 octane. Last fill up was around $60. I have a 19 gallon tank. ***** for my brother his Ford Raptor should be delivered in a week or so and it has 34 gallon tank.

Montana

Banned
Aug 23, 2012
Billings, MT
$3.71 88octane

$60 for my Lincoln LS, spendy for a sedan, eh?

Why is it 50cent more here then apparently everywhere else.

Hell, we even have a major oil boom going on here.

butterMilk

CarAudio.com Elite
Jun 10, 2012
BC
Dam you guys got it good where you live, i haven't seen gas that cheep for a long time. It even goes up to 1.40$ per litre, over 5.00$ a gallon for 87 octane.

Yeah were getting fucked up here in Canada!

DoesDad

CarAudio.com Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
Tulsa, OK
Checking in @ 2.98 a gallon here in Sunny downtown Tulsa.... Supposedly we've had the cheapest gas in the lower 48 for a couple months now. Must have something to do with drilling. Thinking about converting the wife's van to natural gas. Gas company has a deal where they'll do the conversion for 500 (used to be 1000) and it's only 1.45 or so a gallon right now. Nice thing about natural gas is it's ours (the United States') and it's kept the cost of it down really well. Not ruled by wars in the Middle East and all that happy crappy...

Gregor Clegane

CarAudio.com Veteran
Oct 12, 2012
Montreal, Qc
Dam you guys got it good where you live, i haven't seen gas that cheep for a long time. It even goes up to 1.40$ per litre, over 5.00$ a gallon for 87 octane.
Yeah were getting fucked up here in Canada!
Yes we do but still we're doing better than the europeans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest classifieds