Corsica Bad!!

Considering you pay it well prior to jan 5th is the only way it can even come close to a faint memory, but we will see how this one works out. What happened to making payments you said you got paid dec 3 here it is dec 11 and nothing?

Yep I see that and I am still waiting for that money to show up. He has my address and he knows the amount and circumstances. I will take it to the next level and it wont be pretty I can tell you that much. Im gonna leave it alone though until the date has been surpassed and its overdue. So corsica right now still has a small amount of time.

Yep I see that and I am still waiting for that money to show up. He has my address and he knows the amount and circumstances. I will take it to the next level and it wont be pretty I can tell you that much. Im gonna leave it alone though until the date has been surpassed and its overdue. So corsica right now still has a small amount of time.

And that small amount of time is being used to get your $$$. Hell I'm gonna UPS ur MO so you can have a tracking number. and tire that isn';t another bill. Actually its a misunderstanding on shipping that has been taken care of.

J

all i can say is ..WOW...

mr loki, props for being patient.

corsica/godsmack...when are u ever going to grow up? ur in the military now and yet you try to pull this stuff. what happens when this happens to you? u know the old cliche? excuses are like a-holes, everyone has one.....most stink just the same as well.

i'd thought the $400 would've been more then acceptable considering the wait.

anyway...j, get off ur ass and get this taken care of...same with twitch's h/u. there's no need for it to take to the end of january to ship that h/u.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

mrray13 thanks man he didnt agree to the 400$ and I was willing to meet him half way and accept the 350$ Im just waiting until the due date, Im not gonna down him or anything, because Im just a nice person for the most part and I can wait....so we shall see how this pans out....

Also thanks for the support.

As of right now the bill of 350$ by corsica is unpaid, but there is still 8 days as of right now. We shall see what the future holds.

**** and I cant believe I just read all 6 pages. Anyways I've been scammed b4 too, it ****in *****!!!! Pay the dude and get it over with!! $400 seems like a fair deal.

well thanks for the support, but as you should have read we agree on the 350$ date has been set now im sittin back awaiting payment.

Doubt it'll happen ... if it does, it would really surprise me.

Call the cops, get your money back in a matter of weeks.

- Steve

Well im a man of my word and I said he has until jan 5 so we shall see. If the due date comes and no money...then I will further the situation with the legal office through the military and it wont be a matter of weeks....just days...

Update:

MO was shipped out today. Jeremy has his tracking number. It was for 350 dollars, and sence noone wants to update Twitch was just a misunderstanding.

J

~UPDATE~ Today is jan 6th mail has been posted and I still have yet to recieve a money order for 350$ from corsica. You never told me the shippment wether it was usps, ups, dhl, fedex so how do you expect me to check?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Mr. Loki

5,000+ posts
Banned
Mr. Loki
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies