Connecting a c-disc changer to modern head units?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Is there a way to do this
If your radio has an audio video input, you can connect a dvd player to it.
Screenshot_20220209-084538.png

I can hook my old discman up using the front aux on my head unit, or I can convert the headphone jack to rca and plug it in to the rca inputs in the back. I was listening to some old hair band cassette tapes through it the other day from an old Walkman. Forgot how bad tapes actually sound.

Yeah flash drive to time consuming. Lots of hours ripping to a thumb drive. Was hoping someone created an ai-net cable from disc changer to usb-c port and be able to Bluetooth it to the stereo. Maybe the future will awaken these old awsome sq disc changers.

Yeah got a couple of those filled but I have tons of live jamband & reggae boots on disc. Got about 20years worth of collecting live shows. I just like to grab a random show and ride out. I don't even have a cd player in my main travel car anymore.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...