Confused

Participant count
  • Participant list

Avenue_21

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a KICKER CompC 12” Single Voice Coil 4 ohm subwoofer and I don’t know what kind of amp(s) I need. I also don’t know if I will need a separate battery pack for the amp and sub or wires needed. I don’t know anything about this topic but I want a nice system that won’t die on me.

You need an amp that does around 300 watts rms @ 4 ohms. A infinity k 600 would do good. I believe sonicelectronic has them at 108$. Plenty of amps to pic from just a suggestion just don't buy junk like boss planet audio etc.
4 guage ofc amp wire kit. No battery needed. That'll give you plenty of head room and room to grow a little with that amp. Just be sure to look into how to set your amp gain.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.