Confused, mad, angry and agrevated. Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Dima i30
10+ year member

New York
ok...

I have a Infiniti i30 with factory BOSE speakers and HU. Impossible to upgrade the system since the made it very hard to work with anything.

For me to change the sound, I have to change everything. Minimum $800

What if I just put a 10" or 12" sub in the trunk and power it up with a MONO amp. Will the sub help my overal sound be louder?

I mean if the sub takes away all BASS on it;'s self from the speakers, I think the speakers will not distort as much as they did and overal sound will be about 20% or 30% better.

Am I correct on this??????

I listen to Dance, techno, Pop, R&B music.

Want to put a RF sub and a RF amp.

What do you think.

Help me please.

Originally posted by Dima i30 Want to put a RF sub and a RF amp.

What do you think.

Help me please.
RF subs are not usually Sound Quality oriented. But their amps IMO are very good.

Alpine 10" or 12" subs are good for SQ. And so is a Diamond Audio CM3 ( i have a 10" in the back of a honda civic, and it sounds GREAT) it is deep and clear.

there's a little more info for you to base your decision on. Oh, and also, the Alpine and the Diamond won't take more than say 300-400 watts (i'm running about that much) to make them sound good, so it will also save money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.