Cone area of 9 15inch l7's

2025 prove me wrong

a=lw
it is proven that the square is %25 bigger then a round subwoofer. and a round 15 cone area is 176 square inches. do the math sir.

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

Some of that is surround...
you can count a 3rd of the surround towards cone area.

ok let me teach you basic math since i guess u skipped that class

area of a circe is radius x radius x pie

area of a square is length x width

so lets do an expirement

circle 15 in sub- 7.5x7.5(3.14)= 176.625

square 15 in sub- 15x15=225

edit- guess what we get when we take 225 and multiply it by 9? 2025 **** i guess i was right

So your saying it's close to 8 18's? I wanna do a build in my Tahoe in a 45 cubic ft box sub up port back 3 row of 3 l7 15's on 3 dc 3.5k's It should get down pretty good lol this is gonna be tuned to 34hz

Lol dude trust me I'm not a moron when it comes to woofers ivv had xl's.....level 5's and alot of other woofers and bin around spl for a long time I just wanna do a big build like this just for fun....regardless of the woofers when u have 9 15's on 10.5k at 34hz it's gonna be louder then alot of build and nice for daily

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.