SOLD Concept amps, eD subs, Treo sub

spin dB
10+ year member

USA
I currently have 2 Concept amps for sale:

Concept CC-2400d is blown but can be fixed fairly cheap. when fixed this amp will put out over 2000 watts RMS at 1 ohm. $65.00 shipped!!

Concept CC-2410 that is in perfect working order. this amp puts out over 2400 watts RMS at 1 ohm. $165.00 shipped !!

Both amps for $ 200.00 shipped!!

eD 11ov.2 subs dual 2 ohms. One of these subs is blown. that is it has a rip in the surround. I will take $35.00 shipped for the blown one. The other one of these subs is fine and works well. I will take $65.00 shipped for it.

Both subs for $85.00 shipped!!

Treo CSX 15" sub. Dual .9 ohm coils. One coil on this sub is blown. This sub is a monster and weighs about 60lbs. I will take $150.00 shipped for it.

I will take $350.00 shipped for everything listed here. that is a savings of $85.00!! I just need to sell this as soon as posible. I have paypal for quick payment. Email me or PM me if interested. mmr@knology.net

The Concept CD-2410 Was sold earlier this morning.

A complete recone on the Treo is I beleive like $100.00 or so. I am not sure. The ED subs work in terms of the Motor structure and the coils but one has a rip in the surround and a recone will cost $87.50 directly from eD which includes the shipping back to you.

If someone is intereseted in anything that I have listed that is the 2 eD subs the Blown Concept CC-2400d or the Treo CSX 15 (one blown coil) then please email me at mmr@knology.net.

I am willing to take offers on this equip. I will take as little as $50.00 for the Treo but the buyer will have to pay shipping because of the weight of this beast.

The 2 eD subs I am willing to take as little as $50.00 for the pair but again the buyer will have to pay shipping.

The Concept CC-2400d I am willing to take as little as $40.00 for but shipping is on the buyer as well.

I also have some KnuKonceptz 4awg wire that I will throw in for whoever buys the amp. it is about 12ft long and comes with a 150 amp breaker, this wire is blue.

PM me or email at mmr@knology.net.

I will take $100.00 for everything listed here but of course the buyer must pay shipping. THIS IS AS LOW AS I CAN GO! I HAVE TO HAVE THIS SOLD SO I CAN BUY NEW AMPS FOR MY SHOW ON THE 6th OF JANUARY!

Hope this makes someone happy for the Holidays.

No problem. I am happy not to have to ship this stuff. I still have the eD subs both of these subs are working in terms of the motors and the coils. One of the 11ov.2 eD subs has a hefty rip in the surround, that is the one that i have been saying is blown. it will play but it would require a recone to play well. These are more of a SQ sub. these subs are dual 2ohm subs. I will let them go for $50.00 + shipping. This is all I have left to get rid of so if anyone is interested please feel free to PM me or email me at mmr@knology.net.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.