Component system?

Participant count
  • Participant list

logan963
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have pretty much upgraded every other aspect of my audio system, except my front stage. Well now is the time! I have a budget of around $400 going for sound quality, and I mean it. I will be building tweeter pods, pods for midrange (if I decide to go 3 way) and kicks for the woofer. Come at me with all recommendations! whether it be a 2-way or 3-way set

passive or active?

Madisound has a great selection of drivers at some decent prices.

If you're going passive you can always find xovers that someone is getting rid of fairly cheap.

passive or active?Madisound has a great selection of drivers at some decent prices.

If you're going passive you can always find xovers that someone is getting rid of fairly cheap.
oops! left that little bit out, I will be running active //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

to bad you dont have $500 to spend ,the components in my sig are up for sale ,they have a retail cost of $1100 and will take 200 rms per side ,and they will run active as well ,these are very loud and crisp

to bad you dont have $500 to spend ,the components in my sig are up for sale ,they have a retail cost of $1100 and will take 200 rms per side ,and they will run active as well ,these are very loud and crisp
forgot to quote lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.