Complete System Setup , Any more suggested things?

Again 2 xfl 12s and a vfl 4480. 2200 rms at 1 ohm. 4^3 box tuned to 34 hertz. That's 720 plus the box. It will be nasty loud if you have the big 3 o gauge wires and a good agm
Alright, So i'm gonna look into this quick, do you have any links for good prices?

2 xfl 12s and a vfl 4480. With shipping fees are gonna be over budget, the big 3 and everything is just to much work that I need to do, what else have you got for suggestions that is a bit smaller?

2 xfl 12s and a vfl 4480. With shipping fees are gonna be over budget, the big 3 and everything is just to much work that I need to do, what else have you got for suggestions that is a bit smaller?
If you buy the xfl subs and vfl amp thru me I can do $700 shipped for them new with warranty

everyone gonna call me a nuthugger but just get 2 sundown sa12s used and get an SAZ 1200d used with a custom box and call it a day. if you want even cheaper, you should go b-stock banging http://www.caraudio.com/forums/c2-audio/593393-b-stock-threatcon-2-woofers.html if you never heard of them, here's a vid of them doing work in a sealed box on only 1k rms

With a custom ported box you'll get a lot louder. IF you BUY ANY BOX FROM EBAY AMAZON OR W/E your bass will sound like sh1t and you'll never tap into the sub's true potential... probably you'll 60% of how loud it can actually go max if your lucky... lesson of the day, spend less on subs and more on the box and power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.