SOLD Complete High end car audio system. (CDT, DLS, Monster)

WhiteMikeCN
10+ year member

I just sold my 2008 Nismo 350z so I have my custom complete audio sustem for sale with everything needed to install it. Here is what all is included also have given approx retail price... I want $2200 plus shipping or dilivered in florida for 50 bucks for all that I have listed listed. If you want to pay with paypal then add 2% for the fees. Here are pictures and I am sorry about the quality but I took them with an iPhone and if you need more pics just ask and I will post them up. If you would like a price for an individual part then I will try to help you out but I would like to keep it all together.

2 Kick pods made by Bing, 16psiBrick on this forum and many others, with CDT Audio ES620 gold mids and highs and crossover. ($ 400 for the kicks plus $900 for the speakers retail)

DLS Ultimate A4 to power your mids and highs. Yes this is authentic and I will guarantee 100%. ($800 new I believe)

DLS Ultimate A6 Mono Amp with remote bass control. This is authentic as well and I will give the same 100% guarantee. ($650 new)

Zenclosure custom single 10 inch understrut box and JL 10 inch w6v2 (about $350 for the sub and enclosure)

All wiring needed to put amps in the spare tire well.

0 guage KNU superflex power and ground

Monster RCAs that were $200 new for the 4 channel and $150 new for the 2 channel

12ga speaker wire 50 feet.

All other wireing needed

Stinger circuit breaker

Stinger distribution blocks

Stinger dual fuse blocks

Amp rack designed to be mounted in spare tire well with cooling fan

system7.jpg

system6.jpg

system5.jpg

system4.jpg

system3.jpg

system1.jpg

system.jpg

system2.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.