Northwest Region Competition in Salem,OR

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
You guys will have to come down to the next one then. I think I have hit the limit on powerbass without going to the 4xl's that are a jillion dollars. I think I want to try omegas next and would like to see/hear one.

I'll get a new flyer at tonight's comp that will let me know when the next one is.

Also I stopped by a new shop in Albany Oregon (by Corvallis) and they said they are having one next month as well. I'll post details when I get them.

Today: Showers early, then partly cloudy for the afternoon. High 57F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

I'll be in a blue Crx. Don't laugh at my messed up install lol, It's not done yet.

How did this show go?

PM me on details of any up coming shows. I live in Portland Oregon but I have a lil bro that lives in Corvallis by OSU.

What kind of systems are people in Oregon using anyway? It seems like all the loud cars are in cali

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.