Northwest Region Competition in Salem,OR

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
I would have come down in the stang and hung out if I didn't throw a rod through the oil pan //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

No, Down around the Corvallis area. OSU and all that.

Edit, We have a ton of small local comps down here in the summer. I'll have to make it a point to post them.

you should man.

SPL, there is a few that are down there but dont come on the forums anymore.

and DBHittin is in vancouver, with another guy in Centralia(like an hour).

you should man.
SPL, there is a few that are down there but dont come on the forums anymore.

and DBHittin is in vancouver, with another guy in Centralia(like an hour).
****, seems like im a loner out here : (....everyone is like an hour + drive away

I'll see how work pans out and I will come if I can get out early. I also may be busy taking the engine out and making room for the 400 hp beast //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

I'm not going. V.2's won't be ready in time.
Crud, Well they have been having one every month so far this winter. I would assume they will have another next month.

My shop said they are going to have their first one of the summer in a couple months.

Crud, Well they have been having one every month so far this winter. I would assume they will have another next month.
My shop said they are going to have their first one of the summer in a couple months.
Once I get everything how I want it I'll start coming down.

****, seems like im a loner out here : (....everyone is like an hour + drive away
you know i come down there alot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

I'll see how work pans out and I will come if I can get out early. I also may be busy taking the engine out and making room for the 400 hp beast //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif
it can wait:furious:

Great, Like I said it's just a small affair not like a Usaci show or something but the hardcores show up no matter the weather.

Maybe 15 to 20 cars. But that's not bad considering the what the weather has been in the past few months.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.