Compare Memphis 4kw to Mojo 2000d

Participant count
  • Participant list

TIeclipseMOJO
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
USA
has anyone from experience compared the old mojos to the new 4kw? wondering if its worth the upgrade. The only comparison ive seen was the IASCA NW champ going from 8 2000ds to 8 4kws and didnt even see a .1 db increase, numbers were identical 161.6:uhoh:

I already run my 2000d at 4 ohms daily and burp it at 1 ohm no problem at all

They **** A LOT of current.
nG
4kw will **** a lot more current than the 2000? I have an Iragi 285 amp and kinetik 1400 and 2400. plans are about the same, 4 ohm daily 1 ohm burp, might someday change subs and go 2 ohms or 1/2 ohm, but i think the 2000d would do both

For the 4000d, I'd add another 2400. To get the most out of it.
nG

wouldnt be able too, 1400 is the biggest i can fit in the stock location and rules restrict me to 1 battery up front and 1 battery in the rear this year.

you in street C? i know we have simular restriction in street C, there's even a limit on how much volume the bats take up, ***** cause i might not be able to fit a monster ass battery up front AND back, maybe just back and something regular up front

yea I run a street class, different organizations though, IASCA and Team Northeast SPL. Both rules are one has to remain in the stock location, which for my car is inside the front bumper cover, behind the head light assembly FTL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.