Comp. set ?

Participant count
  • Participant list

smokeoff
10+ year member

here's my 3 cents
Cambria,WI
Out of the following wich would most likely Have the most mid-bass. Looking at 6.5"s

1.RF fanatic P, 50rms

2.Kicker K series. 75rms

3.Polk EX3, 100rms

4.Kenwood KFC, 50rms

All are under $200 dollars.

Right now I am giving the Polks the thumbs up because I like the silk tweet and the handle the most power.

More sugestions are welcome, as well as any other imput u may have.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I know that feeling. I just changed headunits, so along with a DSP I have a 21 band parametric EQ on the HU. Since I have to plug my computer in...
The Polks, the Kappas are great speakers and the Memphis units you have are good too. In your situation, keeping with the same dome material is...
Hi again, I appreciate all the suggestions and have my budget minded options down to 1 or 2 choices. I have noticed CDT, Image Dynamics and a...
It would also be easy to add an equalizer to have individual rca inputs for all of the channels. A decent one can be had for less than $40...
Time alignment is used to delay every speaker closer than the furthest to have the sound hit the listeners ears at exactly the right time. If this...

About this thread

smokeoff

10+ year member
here's my 3 cents
smokeoff
Cambria,WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date