Comp. recommendations

Participant count
  • Participant list

DCL

I'm in the market for a new set of comps. I have narrowed my search to the sets listed below. Please give me your recommendation/experience. My budget is $250 max (ebay deals are fine). See below:

Rainbow SLC265

CDT CL-62

DLS MS64

DLS UP6A - Older model found on eBay

Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS

Thanks

My buddy has the same ID CTX65Cs comps and they sound excellent. All your choices are good ones, i would listen to them and see if you like one more then any other. Add the ID's to your list of comps to consider too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The Polks, the Kappas are great speakers and the Memphis units you have are good too. In your situation, keeping with the same dome material is...
Hi again, I appreciate all the suggestions and have my budget minded options down to 1 or 2 choices. I have noticed CDT, Image Dynamics and a...
I know that feeling. I just changed headunits, so along with a DSP I have a 21 band parametric EQ on the HU. Since I have to plug my computer in...
Never said they were. Commentary was more to being able to purchase one or the other or 40% off and take a 90 day warranty... which I would in a...
Doors and dash? Year, make and model of the car? Amplification? Midranges or coaxials? Need some more specifics about what if anything is already...

About this thread

DCL

DCL
Bradenton, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Hoodlum007