Coleman partner with Tony D??

It was brought to my attention that Tony will be helping ct out for future amplifier builds. Apparently they threw a big party at MGM and everything.
Anyone confirm this? Does this mean the man has left rf?
Party? Nope he had a product show case in his mgm sky loft..

He might have made some deal with tony d, but only people who went to the event and stayed will know.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

It was brought to my attention that Tony will be helping ct out for future amplifier builds. Apparently they threw a big party at MGM and everything.
Yeah, after stiffing their buildhouse for a quarter of a million dollars you'd hope they at least had a little money to throw a big party in Vegas.

Are people really still giving that guy their money?

Yeah, after stiffing their buildhouse for a quarter of a million dollars you'd hope they at least had a little money to throw a big party in Vegas.
who is he anyway, doesnt seem important to me lol never heard of him

who is he anyway, doesnt seem important to me lol never heard of him

" CT Sounds" Amps that catch on fire, build house stiffed for a quarter million dollars or more. Doing business with this "company" is really asking for trouble at this point.

" CT Sounds" Amps that catch on fire, build house stiffed for a quarter million dollars or more. Doing business with this "company" is really asking for trouble at this point.
oh that guy, good to know. seems like hes doing pretty well after screwing people over.

That's what I was thinking. Apparently he's going to be featured in smd videos and working with Tony. Of course these are rumors but he doesn't deserve to be in the business after all the stupid crap he's pulled. Only time will tell I guess.

That's what I was thinking. Apparently he's going to be featured in smd videos and working with Tony. Of course these are rumors but he doesn't deserve to be in the business after all the stupid crap he's pulled. Only time will tell I guess.
hes been in smd videos before about the dd-1 and shit which is pretty useless now if people knew oscopes are available for cheap

Dude left RF a while ago.

The real question here is who cares?

Interesting...I'm curious what's supposed to come out of this rumored partnership...might be some cool products, but that whole deal with CT...not a good first impression for any products they produce.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cfox10

10+ year member
Rock the house.
cfox10
Tillamook, Oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date