clif designs, any good?

bunkerking09
10+ year member

Current Status: Win
i'm doing a total overhaul on my trucks speakers, replacing the stock and them some. sonicelectronix.com is running a some crazy closeout deals on clif designs speakers, which seem to have fantastic reviews everywhere i've looked. my parents just ordered the top of the line 5x7s for my doors, then i was going to add 6x9s and 6 1/2s behind my seat.

they are currently about 30-40% less then at onlinecarstereo.com

note- the ones i want to purchase are the top of the line for what clif audio makes, so i'm not just lookin for poop

so my question is, whats your guys experience with this brand?

yea my friend ran these a while back, there pretty laid back and smooth.

I hurd CDT and Clif design used to be one, now Clif Designs is ran by Amaba Group i think.

yea my friend ran these a while back, there pretty laid back and smooth. I hurd CDT and Clif design used to be one, now Clif Designs is ran by Amaba Group i think.
That was a long time ago (pre 1995) when cdt designed and built for cliff. When cliff got sold that ended and cdt was born //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.