Cleaner louder sound between these two sets of components

I'm planning on buying either the jl audio c5 components

Or the focal access 165 a3 6.5 set

But I want to make it a one time purchase

Evidently looking for a set that isn't gonna be easily blown or moreless trust worthy as far as power handling.

And clearly looking for a loud set with great instrumnet

Sound separation without having to resort to a midrange loud speaker to reach the volume levels ill expect I still may add a set of crescendo 8" for my doors but dont want any muddy sounds to interferes with the components so that's why I suspected crescendo top of the line series if need be

Who shoots for focal access and who shoots for jl c5? For louder and clearer cleaner sound

Both Will be ran off two newer Rockford 600x4 punch amps.

Never heard of them .So at the cost range being alot less than my choices what's the gain ? Is this a known company ?

Is they're a 6.5 2 way set in the ultra series?
They are a higher end SQ company than JL, they are actually in a much higher league, up there with helix, audison, mosconi, hertz, sinfoni, focal, dynaudio etc... JL speakers are pretty cr@ppy until you get to the ZR series and at that price range the competitor's offering completely destroys them anyways.

The tempo ultra is a 2 way. If you want to go higher up in the line there's the virtus series, hybrid and elate series. The tempo lists 120 watts rms each side but you can literally throw 300 watts to the set and never have any issues and yes you want a lot more power than needed in order to keep a clean signal and prevent speaker break up from the amp being overstressed. SQ increases dramatically as well.

FYI, That focal A3 is a 3 way set comprised of a midbass, midrange and tweeter. Unless you plan on fiberglassing 3 inch mids into the A pillar, you might want something else for a stock replacement option.

So I want to redo my doors one time and add a custom extension for more or larger speakers simply as shown a pretty simple design out of 1/4" mdf... the photo that is my actual door panel for my type of truck

So your saying just use one set of these components mentioned to achieve some loud sq quality if I go that route I'll probably do 2 sets

Two 3 way 8" components in each door and keep my factory 6.5 location for a set of morel 6.5 components .

Not sure that will be over kill or not .

According to the photo I was going to do four 6.5" in each door panel which would be over 1500 in components which seems to be a waist vs some mid bass loud speaker drivers... the issue is I want to retain sq quality at high volume assuming active crossovers being necessary..but the less i have to spend and install to get the achieved clarity and loudness the better off I'll be .

If i wanna crack my doors while parked I want it to be heard loud and clear

Any further suggestions on if I should add to this or is one set enough .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.