Participant count
  • Participant list

got-one-eight
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Alpine 9835

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I am the original owner and still have the original box. Just put a brand new face on it so I have TWO faces.. the original face still looks really good. I am just VERY picky about my equipment. I also have a remote from an 9887 so the unit comes with 2 faces and 2 remotes!

Here are the specs.. it does it all!

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-hZrjfZ81eKG/p_500CDA9835/Alpine-CDA-9835.html

Price:

Reduced... $250 shipped!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipped to cont. 48 states

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Here is a pic of the unit working perfectly! I will be taking it out tomorrow.

Alpine9835.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice decks... Think Im selling my 9855's as well
YOU ****. I would have bought one knowing this.

Also would have bought this 9835.

These decks also have low resistance on the preouts so most of the older Alpine 2v will operate with similar clarity to newer 4v. Absolutely love the sound from these decks too. Pretty warm and full sound even at low volumes without much eq (Barring a decent setup).

You can also save a bunch of different eq and xover settings if Im not mistaken. Great deck and even better in this condition.

YOU ****. I would have bought one knowing this.
Also would have bought this 9835.

These decks also have low resistance on the preouts so most of the older Alpine 2v will operate with similar clarity to newer 4v. Absolutely love the sound from these decks too. Pretty warm and full sound even at low volumes without much eq (Barring a decent setup).

You can also save a bunch of different eq and xover settings if Im not mistaken. Great deck and even better in this condition.
Ones just sitting in a box at home since I put my 7100 in I'm already ringing batts to Denver as well lol... These do have a much nicer sound then the new stuff IMO

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.