Classic Hifonics Jupiter 4ch amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caraudiopro1984

Senior VIP Member
Hifonics Jupiter 4ch Amp, works as it should, has the power and both speaker plugs. I believe this is from the Zed era of Hifonics. Really cool little amp that has survived well. I can send video or FaceTime the amp working before the transaction, I have good feedback on iTrader.

$225 shipped (lower 48)

f6i0KmA.jpg

3Jx7Pzc.jpg

awGfVbp.jpg

vp6gNS1.jpg

xNMD8Ny.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
VIII SERIES Zed Made..22-35 watts per ch@4ohms if I remember correctly..but more like 50+@13v+..Kinda looks like one my older amps..Any mounting pegs/feet??Any Trades to be considered?Taking any other offers?

Now this is an amp worth keeping/running in a vehicle. Have the wire harnesses or is the terminal removeable to get the spkr wires/power/ground wire in?

Only bad thing is some of them didn't have built in x-overs.

Terminals are removable they have flat head set screws to tighten the wires in, and no, this does not have any built in crossovers. I do not have any of the plastic feet. I might consider trades, higher end components, a rockford t4004 or t4002, JL W1 10's or alpine SWA 10's or W10S4's.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hope OP doesn't mind if I post this up. It's a pic of a very early 90's HiFonics product catalog I have kept over the course of the years.

So Photobucket just changed their terms of service and want me to pay $399/yr for 3rd party hosting hahahahahahaha yeah right. I can email or text message the photos until I find a new hosting site, any suggestions are most appreciated.

$200shipped (lower 48)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...