class D

Don't click on that link, there are some websites that have viruses that automatically download to your computer. It's called force feed. So chances are if a blank blue screen came up, run your AVP, just to be safe.

Why wouldn't you tell us that before we clicked on link? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I'm not saying it is infected, I just noticed it when I made the post, but you should always be aware of websites you don't know about. Especially when they tell you about a "new class D driver" and don't even tell you the name of it. It could be legitimate, but natem said he had a blank blue screen. So it sounds to me either someone doesn't know how to post a link or it could be an infected site.

i went to that site a few months ago and it didnt do anything to my computer YET so i dont think thier is a problem with it. but if i have a problem with it ill let ya know

I hate when people post something like that cause you never know what it is. People who try to give other's viruses aer just losers. I would not trust it b/c this guy is not registered.

I'm sure if a bogus site (especially one thats infected) Zane would gettem. He has their IP logged. I would just be careful in the future when clicking on links especially from unregistered users.

did you guys know that 99% of the dicks that make/spred viruses are like anywhere from 13-15 years old. Bunch of immature kids that think they are cool for screwing up other ppl's computers.... when will they freakin grow up... sigh

-LuRp

i had no problems viewing the site and i viewed it awhile ago and have had no problems yet. i say dont worry, maybe the browser ur using doesnt support some of the functions the site was built with. its a flash site so maybe it might take a while to load if you're on 56k.

I checked and it is a legitimate site, but for real, be careful about what links you click on. Before I learned anything about viruses and what not. I had my whole computer attacked because a virus was force fed from a bad site. The default download browser popped up asking if I wanted to download, I hit no and it downloaded anyway. Anyways speaking of audio, one of the speakers on my computer blew tonight, good ole polk audio, maybe I should just hook up a couple 12's to the comp. LOL, take it easy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.