Clarion?

Semiazas
10+ year member

Was wondering if anyone had an opinion on the Clarion DXZ945MP? Read some good reviews in mags about it and was wonderin if it'd be worth it for 400? Probably purchasing this weekend due to lack of patience with cd-tape adapter ... bout to fry the **** thing.

anyways feedback would be great thanks guys.

What's a good unit for 400-450 then? Lookin for mp3 too ... motorized would be nice. Want soethin that'll gimme control over my subs imma get soon, look pretty too :-D

I have a JVC KD-SH55, used but it is in great condition. It has a front aux input, for a MP3 Player (which if you own an MP3 Player, in my opinion is much easier than burning MP3 CDs). If you are interested I might consider selling it. They are new for around $USD 230.00 I paid $CAN 500.00+ 2 years ago. Probably not what you are looking for but nonetheless a very nice headunit with excellent CD reproduction.

Thanks for the offer ... but I don't got a mp3 player and I already have about 20 mp3 cds seperated and stuff so that'd just be easier for me. I appreciate the offer though ... however do you have an opinion on that model i just asked about? Alpine CDA-7998 is the one. saw some good reviews on it other places

oh ... well i feel stupid. let's change subject ...:-[

So what's the best HU for control and such ... i donno bout money im spending 400-499, but i have found MSRP 899 ones for 400 before so money might not be a limit. Just want something with good control factors .. and oh, i dont want to have to buy a **** amp for my speakers i have no money as it is //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I had looked at that model of Alpine i posted earlier but then noticed it has no power outputs ... and since i'm not very knowledable in this field i dont think thatd be wise since i dont know if that means id need an amp or not, which might require new speakers ... just a pandoras box .. even though it looks so pretty and read that it has alot of control

Well, that's some extra dough i don't have :/ ... so would it be worth it? or would you recommend goin for somethin more along the lines of a pioneer premiere deh-960 or deh-940 ... and of the two, is there any pros that set one above the other?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.