clarion equalizer

Participant count
  • Participant list

aj813
10+ year member

I installed clarions vz401 flip out in my truck and was thinking about adding clarions equalizer. My only concern is that im planning on having 4 sets of speakers and 2 4-channel amps and was wondering if I would need 2 equalizers to control all 4 pairs of speakers? (Pair of 6x9 and 6.5 components and same set it up in the back)

Just want to build a bad *** system. I have an 04 dodge ram quad cab. Im doin rockford fosgate power series through out my truck and also gonna dynamat on all 4 doors

No, I put 6x9's in the front door and putting 6.5 components in a q-logic kick panel under my dash. The back seats im puttin 6.5 components in the doors and 6x9's in a box on a platform I built to hold the amps. Im also putting a 12" sub in in a center console box

just dont think you'll need all that .i'd do 2 sets of 6.5 components in the front doors and the kick panels with the tweets in the upper part of the doors and maybe some nice 6.5 mids in the rear doors for fill . run all the front speakers on the amp and the rears off the deck power .should be pretty loud

All speakers are gonna be on (2) 4 channel amps, just wondering if I need 1 or 2 of clarions equalizers to control all 8 speakers

if the speakers are 4 ohms each then you run the wires to the 6 x 9 first then to the components x overs then from the x overs to the tweets and mids . only set of speaker wires from each door to the amp ,so 4 doors ,4 sets of wires on a 4 channel amp ,should see 2 ohm loads at each channel

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.