Clarion Double DIN CD/DVD H.U.

kpozr2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

1. Clarion MAX675VD

Item(s) Description/Condition:

DOUBLE DIN DVD MULTIMEDIA STATION WITH TOUCH PANEL CONTROL, got it from a fellow ca.com member (wone) through a trade about a month ago and just don't see myself using it.

Here is a link to the clarion website with more specs/full details.

Clarion U.S.A. | MAX675VD

Price:

Clarion website says retail 1,199.99 USD, None available currently on Ebay, Amazon has it for $599.99, I will let this go for 350.00 Shipped ConUS I'd consider shipping first if you are legit. I'd also consider non-caraudio trades like home theater, PS3 ish

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Condition: See pics, physically i'd give it a 9/10, functionally the unit has no problems at all, according to wone, never got the chance to try it out in my car. If you have any questions about the unit perhaps a PM to wone would be the way to go. Note: the unit doesn't come with the cage, but wone said he had it mounted without any problems in his ride, and ebay has a cage for like $16.00 if you really need one we can work it out if the price is right.

Item Pictures:

IMG00522.jpg

IMG00523.jpg

IMG00524.jpg

IMG00525.jpg

IMG00526.jpg

oh ur a ways from me its a pro studio sound system with 8 12s and 8 5s and 6 3s sony av system and a sony 5 dvd changer i paid 3600 for it asking 1500 or trade for something also have a saz 3000d and 2 12inch memphis mojo m3s old m ornge basket for sale u come to me and 800 cash and the systems urs or we can work on another trade

Maaaan, I want this. Don't have the cash right now but am going to see what I can work out. If there's any way you would take less than your posted price, pm me what you could do shipped to 30533.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.