clarion db345mp

Participant count
  • Participant list

cougar#1

i just bought a clarion db345mp from crutchfield and i installed it and i connected the orange wire for the dimmer and when i turn the car off the head units buttons are still iluminated and the dimmer for the interior of the car doesnt affect them ,but when i remove the orange wire everything works fine and it completely turns off when the car is off is this the right bahavior or is there smoething wrong with the head unit???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Looks similar to this: https://www.sonicelectronix.com/item-17681-Clarion-CX609.html I'd call Sonic Electronics and see if they have what you...
Thats its manual fore using, not Tecnical.expaining , have pinted out service manual., and the cable i think was fore swc,its made fore satelite...
I dont think anyone can answer that question of if a BTooth adapter will sound as good as a CD? Only one would know by actually using the same...
I would recommend to get on F.Book @ Old School Stereo and run a Want To Buy thread there. Im sure someone is hoarding one, maybe even a BNIB one...
I know what you mean ....its a pain going in all those menus ...i think kinda look at these new decks like old school trunk mount processors...

About this thread

cougar#1

cougar#1
Los Angeles
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
cougar#1