Civic w/MBQUARTS

Luciano

oh
Hello..

This my first time here,sorry if this question has been asked B4.

I have an 02 CIVIC coupe,I tried to install a component set MB QUART.

I have a model "PSC 216 6 1/2 won't fit in the doors .

I love this peakers I just could get them to fit.

Did any1 run into the same problem ?

I just hate a stock speakers they sound like crap .

Help will be great on this issues.

Thanks

Luciano

Yeah kickpanels, or do a lot of cutting or put on a grille and the speakers will stick out a bit...kickpanels are your best option:)

There is one other option which I did and worked out great. Get one of those high powered hairdryer looking devices. I believe its the same ones that the window tinting places use. Now melt the plastic behind the speaker. When it cools a little place the speaker firmly inside the door. Now you have a perfect fit and no one can tell you did anything to your door. Plus youll still be able to keep the music from vibrating off the door since you didnt cut anything out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.