Civic SI engine swap idle problem

stoker42
10+ year member

can you dig it?
MI
Alright i have a 1999 civic si with a b18b block and gsr head so its ls-vtec. WHen i cold start it it does not want to idle and there is a strong smell of gas. Could the problem be air/fuel ratio? Once the car is warmed up a little it idles perfect and you can shut it off and restart it without a problem. Any help is appreciated

What ecu ? P28 or stock p2p

Still have knock sensor ?

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

I also forgot which 2 plugs look identical but u might have reversed them

sorry guys havent checked here in awhile. Its a stock ecu an its been relocated to the glove box for whatever reason idk. To resolve problems you are talking about would i need to take it in somewhere or are there tests i can do to narrow it down?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.