Civic Owners

Most likely. What model year is it? In my friend's 94 civic you could do that easily, the trunk is really wide and deep

In a 2001/2 civic you can put in 3 12 inchers altho you cant put it in as a rectangle box, Only one I once saw with three 12's was by a custom box which kinda formed a pyramid based on three connected blocks (sides pointed to half to mid, centre to centre)

hrm, I had two 10 inch 300W RMS woofs in a lifted transparant floor but I had mayor pressure leaks then so I switched to a sealed box on top of the floor and a huge amp under the floor, worked better (untill last night)

see i was wondering this because hopefully soon i will be gettin a civic. Well thats what i kinda wanted. And no matter what, i want 3 12s. I dont kno why, but i've alwas wanted 3 of em. and i should be gettin my 3 Punch hx2s sometime this week. And i was wondering would they fit in there. How do you all think it will sound? and imma have to invest in some dynamat too. im going to be running 2 of the hx2 of the JBL BP 1200.1 and the other off the jbl 600.1 amp. that should deliver some hard hitting bass. oh and another question concerning power, do you think i need to get 2 Capacitors first or just have the alternator rewound? around how much does it cost to get it rewound?

Yea, i have heard they werent the most solid cars. But shouldnt some kind of sound deadning take care of that? Oh and in you all opinions, what do you think is the best sound deadning source. Dynamat is a bit to expensive, but if its the best then i wont have a problem buying it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.