Chuchero Question

Participant count
  • Participant list

dudeogo

Actually a Potato
So I'm wanting to build a Brazilian Style Chuchero System to put outside my truck at parties and such but still be powered by my truck.

How do I go about crossing over the mids and highs with pro audio for outside use? would it still need an active crossover?

No problem. Ive used them in a few stunt wall builds. The digital crossover is very nice but pricey.
I kinda had the idea of doing one of the flip up walls in the bed of my pickup. like raise the bed cover then raise the wall. Just a dream. I doubt I would ever do it. A chuchero is probably more than enough for me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.