Choice between two... just pick one

I would go with the Type-Rs. From what I read however, MB Quarts are very nice, but people either hate them or love them. I personally am a hater :p lol

[EDIT: Spelling]

I feel so constricted when we only have 2 to chose from //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

i haven't heard many components, but out of the ones i've heard, i personally like boston acoutics the best, although i don't know many places that sell them

i agree...i love the boston acoustic components...although they are like //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif$999:eek: at ultimate electronics. but of the two, i would have took the MB quarts...just something satisfying about saying "and in the front stage i have mb quart mids and highs"

-tommy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.