Chipped magnet

KilluminatiDre
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Japan
I received my brand new sub today which I think was damaged during shipping. Theres a small chip on the magnet and there are shavings that remain of the chipped piece. I'm wondering if it matters much of the magnet being chipped? I put the shavings back into place. I'd rather not have to send the sub back being that I live out of country.

That's pretty bad for a new sub. If it was used, I would not worry about it, but since it's new, I would file a claim with the shipping company and contact the seller and have them ship a new one out. You shouldn't have to pay a single penny out of pocket for a shippers mistake. Be firm, don't just give up. Hope all ends up well for you.

thanks, i emailed the company. im hoping to get a response soon. it suxs since it took almost a month to build the sub and another 8 days for it to get here.

Last edited by a moderator:
They'll most likely help you out a little be expediting your order, maybe not shipping though since you're out of country, but you wont have to pay dime for anything past here.

If you don't care about that slight damage perhaps you could ask them for a partial refund. Ask them and see what they'd offer. If it's really low tell them to go fck themselves and to send a shipping label.

yea if its fi they should send you a new one and pay for you to return this sub. Im sure they had insurance on the shipment also
yep its a fi q. that would def be nice if they do it like that. i still haven't heard back from the yet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.