Chinese amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

mick56

Hello,i am building a trailer to tow behind my motorbike, and amongst other toy,s i want some sound,s. So i bought a Chinese SUOER, SON288A, 5AMP input,(claimed 600W peak, 150 RMS), it,s a Toshiba knock off. I liberated my brother,s house speaker,s, a pair of Sony ssnx1, 100w, 6 ohm, this will be wired up through a cigarette lighter socket to a 110 ah leisure battery. Is this going to run my battery down double quick,catch fire, or is it going to be ok. Cheer,s, Mick.

if your worried about the battery draining then just run power wires from the bike battery to a trailer harness and use that to charge the battery while riding around. will not need a lot of current to be pulled through the harness for charging/maintaining.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.