Central Region Chicago Dubs & Dimes show in Monee

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Did the jammin' JL full size van take home anything?Who was still there by the time they started judging?
We were posted up next to the JL van. No awards for him I don't think. I know that Martin got one and this guy I see at the shows with a red truck with a big Cadence sign on it. I think they are from that spot in Alsip.

The Audio Connection show should have a huge turn out, along with the Sheboygan show this upcoming weekend.
Im still wondering where he is gonna put everything at seeing he has NO parking space //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

everybody on ca please show up to the audio connection show. he talks **** about me saying my cars weak when hes never heard it. plus he has the biggest dd boner in the world but doesnt know what aq is //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

sheboygan eghhh; i hate going there; the people from their are just creepy.... abel was telling about a maxsonics show; im diggin around looking for info on it and coming up short; then again my boss just left so i just started... the last bit of the build(running ground; rca's and remote) starts when i get off work; but once thats done; im gonna start saving for a system that will be loud; abel ill pm/call about giving me a hand with that recone; i like that idea and that box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

im planning on actually going to shows; i keep saying ill be at them but something always comes up

everybody on ca please show up to the audio connection show. he talks **** about me saying my cars weak when hes never heard it. plus he has the biggest dd boner in the world but doesnt know what aq is //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
is the audio connection show the same as the "sheboygan" show? i might end up driving to the shithole of the midwest for it.... when is it? and when are you guys planning on caravaning up there?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.