Central Region Chicago Dubs & Dimes show in Monee

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Finally a contest I can enter!! Since I don't have all my sounds yet, ill be ebtering the bikini contest. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Is there anyword on what class's there are gonna be for the sound off? I had planed on going to Indy that day, but this would be closer but just want to know if it is worth going to.

Finally a contest I can enter!! Since I don't have all my sounds yet, ill be ebtering the bikini contest. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
good god. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Is there anyword on what class's there are gonna be for the sound off? I had planed on going to Indy that day, but this would be closer but just want to know if it is worth going to.
not sure.

James, Jake, and Patrick if any of you are going let me know and we can meet up and caravan down. Looks like about 1 1/2 hours from my place...
have you talk to Jake? that bastard never replies back.

thanks to Les; i should be able to make it; getting some 0 gauge from him... friday and saturday im gonna be cranking out the build on the altima; thank god i dont have to build a box... ill be there; subs working is another story....

i will def be there. all the local shows in the chi are judged by a random dude goin to each car wit his ear o meter. there was alot of favoritism goin on at this show last yr. no meter!!

abel i need some wire!!!!

classes are truck, trunk and motorcycle

I'm known for pulling all nighters and finishing the build a few hours before the show, so you have plenty of time...
ya; im sure ill have it done before sunday; if not ill have enough done to where i can finish in the parking lot.

i completly forgot that sunday is fathers day. i gotta help clean out the garage as part of the gift/hanging out with dad. if i get done at a descent time illl come thru

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.