Chi-Town Bumpers Post Here!

imdashiz: Bumpin buick and NA RSX are both reputable members here and offered their help for next to nothing. seing as how bumpin is doin 150+db, you can tell he knows his chet.. go ahead and get a case of beers and meet up with them for a good and fun learning experience. what youll get in return is worth far more than some beer.
thanks man, i love doing stereo install and stuff like that. thanks for the props.

no im not a "pyzono" and yes i am a highschooler that doesnt know much about car audio. and im on taylor and racine....tell ya what, im gonna give it a try myself and see what happens, any tips on what to do or not to do while installing? i know that rca's go on one side of the car and the power cables on the other. and what i dont know is where the power cable goes connected to..does it go to the negative or the positive. and i also want to install an on/off toggle switch for the amp. oh and i have an optima yellow top..do i use the terminals on the side or the ones up top?
taylor and racine, holy ****, my parents live on cermak and morgan, so i am like 3 minutes away from you. and no need to be embarrassed, **** i paid a shop 400 to do a **** job. but you learn as you grow, and i would be glad to help you. **** treat me to some food and a beer and we will be good.

man let NA RSX help you out. when i was beginning, i would have stolen soo much beer for an opportunity like this. he can teach you cool tricks and give you proper instruction on what to do. you could learn in 30-45 minutes what took some of us years to figure out. dont be hard-headed or anything (and im not calling you hardheaded) and let him help you out.

oh and here is a vid of my install, did everything myself, and i did a 2003 lexus gs300 install, basically LOC, amp, subs, box, all professional stuff. you do not see no wires or anything, i will try to take pics this weekend. also working on my bosses 67 ford galaxy, going to do (2) 15's comps of front, 2 hifonics amp, 2 batteries, 2 runs of 0 gauges, you know the works.

no im not a "pyzono" and yes i am a highschooler that doesnt know much about car audio. and im on taylor and racine....tell ya what, im gonna give it a try myself and see what happens, any tips on what to do or not to do while installing? i know that rca's go on one side of the car and the power cables on the other. and what i dont know is where the power cable goes connected to..does it go to the negative or the positive. and i also want to install an on/off toggle switch for the amp. oh and i have an optima yellow top..do i use the terminals on the side or the ones up top?
Small ass world. I got my tattoo done there at the shop on that block. I used to hoop at Sheridan Park.

anyone in the chicago area wanna do some trading? i have a bunch of equip Im bored with and wanna try some new stuff.

pair of d6s, pair of cvx's, pair of older l7s, enclosure, panasonic 8100u headunit, small kenwood 2ch amp, lanzar vibe 1200d (old model, rated power++), cadence components, and some odds and ends lying around.

Let me know.

I'm willing to sell everything in my sig except the car and the 800prs. for the right price, I'd let it go too. I only installed it, and played the cd player for less than an hour. That monday I sent my car in to be repainted. I have a couple of other amps as well.

I'm willing to sell everything in my sig except the car and the 800prs. for the right price, I'd let it go too. I only installed it, and played the cd player for less than an hour. That monday I sent my car in to be repainted. I have a couple of other amps as well.
Had those Premier subs before, except the earlier models (3004 i believe). Great bang for the buck subs if Ive ever seen one.

Had those Premier subs before, except the earlier models (3004 i believe). Great bang for the buck subs if Ive ever seen one.
Yeah, just a sign I've been on here too much. Nothing wrong with those subs. I just want to try something different or get a box better suited for them. They are in a ported prefab box. Any decent box builders in the area? Also I need some rings made for my front speakers. They jagoff that had it before me really did a number on the driver side door.

Yeah, just a sign I've been on here too much. Nothing wrong with those subs. I just want to try something different or get a box better suited for them. They are in a ported prefab box. Any decent box builders in the area? Also I need some rings made for my front speakers. They jagoff that had it before me really did a number on the driver side door.
Contact mlstrass, he builds nice boxes, if you do a search on his name, you can see some of his build threads. Or if you want it shipped to you, contact BJ Fisher, both are awesome.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.