Chevy MLA / Missing Link Audio Raise your voltage safley..

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroAudioinc
5,000+ posts

Custom Car Audio Decals
Item(s) for Sale:

MLA For a Chevy

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used but works like new never had an issue with this unit. I only used it during shows, so very little use.

This work on any Chevy with the rounded AD series Alternator plug. See my image and the site for more info GM Modules

Price:

$105 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS Priority 3 day shipping.

Item Pictures:

ce2ce0f5.jpg

44e66253.jpg

whats the difference between this and a VCM? some guys i know that used to be big into setting WR swore by missing link but i dont see the difference?? lmk interested

Never used the VCM so I really could not say. I was getting about 15.4v with this and never had a issue. I could for sure tell a big difference from stock to plugging this up for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...