check this out

Participant count
  • Participant list

felix arrizon

have you guys heard about precision power amplifiers?

does some of u guys have a precision power pc2150?

if u guys have one and u wanna sell it let me know please

i already have one but i need one more to hook it on a jl audio w7

i want one amplifier by subwoofer, right now i am running two w6 with only one amp but i want one more

i cant say that i have, but i have heard about volfenhag amps. they are POS's!!! yeah and i think you should get one, it will probably match you perfectly. oh and by the way if the volfenhags are a little to expencive and good for you, go with a legacy or pyle amp, they should make your W7 sound like a truly horrible sub, the crunch db15

Hope you have aids! love, Andrew Hill

PPI amps are one of the best and most erliable amps out on the market right now! That is a darn good choice for an amp and I highly recomend it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.