Check Out The Latest Rice!!! Post Your Pics Here!!!

Originally posted by triphop whys there so much hate with u people?

this is a lost argument wheter ur for it or against it. so what if they like the stickers and the exhaust and all that crap? if it makes them happy let them be. as for the stickers adding hp? come on theyre not that stupid as to think it does... they just like the looks.

LET THEM DO WHAT THEY LIKE as bean said its a hobby for them.
It's not a lost arguement...it's not even an arguement. It's mainly just a statement of opinions that all people are entitled to. It can make them happy all it wants to as it makes me laugh hard as hell when I see something so ridiculous as a front wheel drive car with a huge wing on the back. Stickers? Sure...just ask one of them. Most think because they have added an item, putting the sticker on the car lets everyone know to back up, they have this extra boost of HP that is going to make a huge difference. Not only that, I love to see the big HONDA and POWERED BY TOYOTA stickers largely displayed across the hood or back window. I'm glad they let me know what it was powered by...as fast as it was, I might have mistook it for a Porsche or a Lambo or something! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif A hobby...they can have it and like it....and myself and others can look and laugh at it.

Originally posted by kottonmouth thank u!! **** ppl...who cares bout the car. if it makes them happy then so BE it! i drive a freakin dynasty but i try to take pride in it. everyone puts their pride in something. most poeple its cars.
It's quite OK for people to have pride in their ride. ***** are proud that they are gay. They have a right to be gay and ricers have the right to drive rice. Glad that is clear.

Originally posted by Corsica Rice wars are funny. People come up with some **** that looks dumb to some of us but as long as they like it and aren't trying tot alking me inot putting stickers all over and make my car sound like a bumble bee thenh i do not care. They do what they want with their moneya nd i do what iwant. Enough said. Oh and i drive a ghetto cruzer. a 1988 chevy Corsica. 4 door, rust and the dorr is craced and peeling, but i don't care its a ride from A to B with some bass in between.

J
Yeah, you drive a corsica but you wouldnt think of putting stickers all over it and a big dual exhaust, and a huge wing on the back and then drive around sounding like a bumble bee thinking you were all fast and s***, would you? Of course not....but there are ricers out there who would take a car like yours and do exactly that with it. Believe it, I have seen it.

i say do what you want and let God sort out the rest. i have a single cab ford ranger but you better believe i got bump. and if i get the chance im going to slam ,mod,tweek,cut,dice,slice,every inch of it. keep on slammin and jammin

alpine head unit

boston5x7

boston6x9

mtx4202

sony xploid xm-1600gsd

3 kicker compvr10

LOOK AT THE PIC OF THE WANNABIE TRANS AM

SOMONE took a stock SUNFIRE and put fake 30th aniversery TA HUB CAPS on it

and fake vinal TA strips

the car was at the track the other night. it only ran a 16.62 @ 84.6 mph

WTF

that car is rediculas.

i hope you wernt talking about how the "transfire" when you said it looked good.

cuz that car was the slowest pos out there

here is the link to the pic

http://WWW.chopshopracing.4t.com/images/CSR_Nights

Originally posted by Hellrazor It's not a lost arguement...it's not even an arguement. It's mainly just a statement of opinions that all people are entitled to.
You're definitely entitiled to your opinion, all I'm saying is.............. No one cares if you like import cars (ricers) or not.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Originally posted by Corsica hy hellrazor WTF is up with ur link? nothing will show!!! And i wou;ldn't do that to a Corsica it just wouldn

It look right in my mind.

J

Seems to be working just fine now...maybe their server was down or something. I'm glad you wouldn't do that to yoru Corsica...the sad part is there are those who WOULD! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Peace...

Originally posted by bean You're definitely entitiled to your opinion, all I'm saying is.............. No one cares if you like import cars (ricers) or not.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
That's ok...it's not really my opinion here...I am looking for others opinions and others pics of the ricers they have seen or have in their area. Have you got a good pic to post?

FYI

The Taurus SHO was actually a quick little sucker. First ones came out in mid 1988 with only a manual transmission. Stock output of the Yamaha-designed V6 was 220 hp and 200 lb-ft of torque. Not too shabby for a 3.0 liter! Top speed was around 143 mph. An automatic transmission option surfaced in 1993 model years, which boosted sales considerably. Torque on auto cars was bumped to 215 lb-ft, with displacement at 3.2 liters. In 1996 the redesigned Taurus SHO got a 3.4 liter V8 based on the Duratec V6 design with heads built by Yamaha again. Power was a stout 235 hp.

While I agree that the V8 SHO is a fast highway hauler, it is in no way quicker than the original V6 SHO. When all is said and done, however, the SHO is really designed to shine on the open road. Still, Generation I SHOs were as quick as 6.5 seconds in the 0-60 sprint, with autos as quick as 7.2 seconds, and that is bone stock.

Sorry for bringing up a long dormant topic, but it's been a long long time since I came here.

Dave

http://www.shotimes.com

I don't think that first taurus was an SHO anyways. I think the ricer just put the dual mufflers on it to make it look cool. If it was an SHO i would have to beat the owner for doing that stuff to it. No offense, but i hate domestic rice even more than import race. God, i wish that movie would have never been made.

Yes, I know it wasn't a SHO. I was just posting because I did some searching on the subject of 'taurus' and found this. Someone described my car as 'slow.' I felt obligated to defend myself... kinda like in Mallrats where his libido was challenged, only this time nobody got porked in an elevator.

Dave

Oh, i didn't realize you had an SHO. Pretty ballsy for a sedan isn't it? Especially a Ford, lol, j/k.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yes, it does have some balls. Unfortunately, it's due for a tune-up and has bad O2 sensors, so I get that rotten-egg sulfur smell if I punch it around town. I don't think I'll ever give it up, though. Too much car for not enough money! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Dave

Originally posted by SHOtime Yes, it does have some balls. Unfortunately, it's due for a tune-up and has bad O2 sensors, so I get that rotten-egg sulfur smell if I punch it around town. I don't think I'll ever give it up, though. Too much car for not enough money! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Dave
Hmm, my mom's car ('99 Monte) smells like dead fish almost. Maybe her car needs a tune-up also. I can barely stand the smell in her car. We've been through it twice and haven't found anything that would make that smell. Unless there is a dead squirrel trapped somewhere. How gross would that be.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.