Check Out The Latest Rice!!! Post Your Pics Here!!!

The way I see it, someone who does the exterior of there car up all nice along wiht the engine is fine. But if someone just does the exterior it would be like someone just adding subs in their car just so the people can hear bass from outside, meanwhile inside it sound like complete crap! I think people that go around with stickers on there car and all that crap without any engine mods are just posers!

Oh sure. I think that goes without saying. I myself always wanted a primered, beat up car with a big fat engine in it for rice hunting. Someday my dream will come true...

As for the stinkin' Monte, it may be a good idea to either change the gas station where you fill up that car, or have the catalytic converters checked. Bad O2 sensors could cause a rich condition that would eventually ruin the cats. Otherwise, guess you'd better check around for crispy critters!

Dave

Originally posted by SHOtime As for the stinkin' Monte, it may be a good idea to either change the gas station where you fill up that car, or have the catalytic converters checked. Bad O2 sensors could cause a rich condition that would eventually ruin the cats. Otherwise, guess you'd better check around for crispy critters!

Dave
Yeah, i'll have to check that. How gross would it be to find a charred and rotting squirrel corpse under the car. Ugh, at least i don't have to drive it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.