Check Out The Latest Rice!!! Post Your Pics Here!!!

Hellrazor
10+ year member

Ok...time to start a new thread with some great pics of some not-so-great rice. I don't care if you like it or not, just get your favorite, most ridiculous looking piece of rice and post it here. Then we can see who the posers are and what the general population thinks of them. I'll start with this one...let's see yours! Remember, the max file size you can attach is 30k and it has to be no larger than 400x400 so make sure you shrink it down if you have to.

This is hilarious. A Taurus with a dual exhaust and a flea market sticker kit. I especially like the ultra large wing on the back...look, it's so heavy, it's bent the trunk support rods causing the trunk to not open correctly!

Peace.....(yeah, right...with all this?!?)

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

soo is my car ricey???//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

i agree that some cars are crap looking, but that taurus is not that bad, i wouldnt own it.

but it is better that alot of other "tuned by autozone" cars i see out there...

Originally posted by Hellrazor This is hilarious. A Taurus with a dual exhaust and a flea market sticker kit. I especially like the ultra large wing on the back...look, it's so heavy, it's bent the trunk support rods causing the trunk to not open correctly!

Peace.....(yeah, right...with all this?!?)

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
First, why did you do this? These threads are stupid. Second, to me it looks like the guy modified his trunk to open that way which is pretty cool. If it was really heavy, it wouldn't bend the supports, it would just close the trunk.

One could also argue that this car stereo thing that we all do is just as arbitrary as what the tuner kids are doing to their cars. It's a hobby, just like what you're doing with your stereo. Leave them alone.

Originally posted by phatcivic97 soo is my car ricey???//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

i agree that some cars are crap looking, but that taurus is not that bad, i wouldnt own it.

but it is better that alot of other "tuned by autozone" cars i see out there...

No way man...your car is FAR from rice. Your car is clean and nice looking I would say by most people standards. Rice is characterized by stickers, flea market graphics, mega dual and quad exhausts when they dont belong, WalMart accessories bolted on, extreme wings to keep the back tires down when it is front wheel drive (not to mention, rice isn't extremely fast anyway) and the usual idiotic things these guys do....

Originally posted by bean First, why did you do this? These threads are stupid. Second, to me it looks like the guy modified his trunk to open that way which is pretty cool. If it was really heavy, it wouldn't bend the supports, it would just close the trunk.

One could also argue that this car stereo thing that we all do is just as arbitrary as what the tuner kids are doing to their cars. It's a hobby, just like what you're doing with your stereo. Leave them alone.
First, I did it because I was bored, wanted to start some convo (whether for it or against it) and also because it was my given right to start any kind of thread I want to. You can like it or not, read it or not, reply to it or not, I don't care in any way.

Second, of course I know he modified his trunk lid to do that, don't be niave(sp?). I was just commenting on how ridiculous it looked IMO as to the size of the wing and the effect it gave when he did the mod. If you think it looks pretty cool, then you like rice too. Which is ok if that is what you like, you don't have to stay in the closet.

Car stereo is no where near as arbitrary as this rice thing is. No one is mounting ROADMASTER subs in their car and then taking the glass out and installing shatterproof plexi to make their car LOOK like it is going to blow the windows out. The ricers out there think that stickers make their car go faster, adding hundreds of bolt on mods and cool looking accessories make 'em faster too, and they think that huge wings on the back and big dual megaphone exhausts really help their performance. All of that is common knowledge to be false and it is ridiculous to display such ignorance.

Peace....(yeah, right...with all this?!?)

The ford Tauraus SHO is actually a pretty impressive engine. i believe the original was something like 300hp. i don't know much about cars. but yeah taurus's are ugly as _c_k.

whys there so much hate with u people?

this is a lost argument wheter ur for it or against it. so what if they like the stickers and the exhaust and all that crap? if it makes them happy let them be. as for the stickers adding hp? come on theyre not that stupid as to think it does... they just like the looks.

LET THEM DO WHAT THEY LIKE as bean said its a hobby for them.

LET THEM DO WHAT THEY LIKE
thank u!! **** ppl...who cares bout the car. if it makes them happy then so BE it! i drive a freakin dynasty but i try to take pride in it. everyone puts their pride in something. most poeple its cars.

Rice wars are funny. People come up with some **** that looks dumb to some of us but as long as they like it and aren't trying tot alking me inot putting stickers all over and make my car sound like a bumble bee thenh i do not care. They do what they want with their moneya nd i do what iwant. Enough said. Oh and i drive a ghetto cruzer. a 1988 chevy Corsica. 4 door, rust and the dorr is craced and peeling, but i don't care its a ride from A to B with some bass in between.

J

Originally posted by KoBan715 Well i have two 2000 civic Si a blue one and a Black one i dont call my self a ricer.
As long as you dont have stickers all over it, a huge dual bumble bee exhaust system, and a giant wing on the back of them, then they aren't rice and you wouldn't be a ricer.

Originally posted by Fuel37 The ford Tauraus SHO is actually a pretty impressive engine. i believe the original was something like 300hp. i don't know much about cars. but yeah taurus's are ugly as _c_k.
The Taurus SHO with the V-8 was an impressive engine. The ORIGINAL SHO model was a V-6 and it wasn't fast at all. Top stock HP was about 170-180 or so. And yes, I agree, most of them are ugly.

Peace...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.