check my box design (10" RE SE)

i refigured my math and ended up w/ the 1.2 cubes. what kinda power does your amp push? you may be fine with that box if you're gonna use enough power.

i refigured my math and ended up w/ the 1.2 cubes. what kinda power does your amp push? you may be fine with that box if you're gonna use enough power.
its rated at 600 rms @ 4 ohms, 1100 rms @ 2 ohms, and 1400 rms @ 1 ohm....

i would think i have plenty of power for it....if i set my gains right, i should be ok... it will be wired at 2 ohms

y use the zig-zag port? y not just an L shape?
i tried that....with the maximum dimensions i am working with, its kinda hard to get the port to go in an L shape. i tried numerous ways to make the port an L shape but I just cant seem to get it to work like i want it to...thanks for the input

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.