check in and suggestions

Participant count
  • Participant list

smokeoff
10+ year member

here's my 3 cents
Cambria,WI
Once again i have fallen behind in the car audio world.

The girlfriend just came to me and wants help getting a system for her car and i am just trying to get caught up again.

Most likely will be looking for 1 12" sub around 400-750 watts to put into a smaller ported box. I have seen some Talk about the AA assains(sp?), and it looks like ED, RE, and so on are still some of the better options out there for price and preformance. Any suggetsions welcome, i know alot of these get posted so sorry for that.

And has anyone ever thought about putting a sticky up with all the websites for the often mentioned subs. I know the adire, ed, re web sites but not the incriminator audio, sound splinter, AA, and soo on these would also be helpful.

about as small as i can go and still tune to 28 hz.

General idea like 15" wide 13-14" high and trying to keep it around 12" deep, might end up with sealed, just strating to get on the project. Looking more for sub suggestions and then will go from there with what is possible.

looking at the PL-p how big would a 28hz box need to be?? Roughly at best.
MINIMUM 1.5cubes NET (after port and driver displacement). I'd really recommend 2cubes NET...

This is for the 12 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

nG

You wont be dissappointed with the Assassins, and though I have never peronally heard SS's products, I doubt you will be dissapointed with them either...

Assassins are only 75 a pop though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gifhttp://www.ascendantaudio.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.