Cheap quality amps

Participant count
  • Participant list
You can find JL slash amps for dirt cheap these days.

Good amps are investments. If you go too cheap you'll sacrifice reliability and resale value if you want to upgrade later.

I’ve been a fan of SoundQubed stuff on a budget. I usually buy used if I want quality without the msrp. Where are y’all finding JL Slash amps for cheap?

Sundown, Cab-22 from Apex Audio which was developed in same build house that Sundown uses as they are in the same building, Taramps. Those are going to be your budget amplifiers that have quality and do everything they claim and usually more when tested on the Dyno.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.