Cheap double din

351mustang65
10+ year member

MO
Ok like the title says I need a cheap double din.

I have a all Planet Audio set up so I was thinking about going with this Amazon.com: PLANET AUDIO PI9746B 7" TOUCH SCREEN CD/DVD CAR MONITOR: Electronics or this Amazon.com: Planet Audio PI9770B 7-Inch iPod Compatible Double-Din In-Dash Receiver: Electronics but I have heard Planet audios newer stuff is not so good and I have never even seen one of there head units.

So what would be some other good/cheap comparable options?

I was thinking about going with a pioneer AVH-P4300DVD and found some in my price range but then I also have to buy the $60 adapter to make it work with my steering wheel controls.

I think I am going with the AVH-P4300DVD Anyone know where I can get a deal on a harness & Dash kit?

Its for a 04 Mountaineer Premier.

2003mountaineer04.jpg

It has the stock DVD player in the back as well as the Premier sound with the 8" sub.

I think I am going with the AVH-P4300DVD Anyone know where I can get a deal on a harness & Dash kit?
Its for a 04 Mountaineer Premier.

2003mountaineer04.jpg

It has the stock DVD player in the back as well as the Premier sound with the 8" sub.
Look on amazon and ebay.

Used 3200dvd's are going for around 215 on the bay.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.