Cheap 6.5s and headunit

i'd have to look at the deck ,just a basic alpine ,the speakers will be new tho ,but just some cheapo speakers that i get for $15 ,shipping is like 20 ,so the deck is only 20 ,the deck does work , not sure how good the cd player is tho .but hey for $20

Hmmm. What alpine and speakers?
LOL..I thought it didnt matter??$55 bucks for a HU, and speakers is dirt cheap!I have a JVC Hu.older model for $50 shipped,and some Stock 6.5 slim speakers out of a 99 Honda?

I have a Clarion CZ300 that I only used for about a month that is sitting,that has a remote,Booklet,and Plastic faceplate box,that I bought from Sonic last September.Its like BNIB..Id do like $70 shipped on it..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.