Cheap 2/1 Channel Amp

Participant count
  • Participant list
i got a plok momo amp that i will sale ya if interested. same amp here:Polk Audio C500.1 (c5001) MonoBlock Amplifier - Sonic Electronix

not the prettiest amp by any means. guy i bought it from shipped it to me in a flat rate box with no padding at all! But,it looks as if it was already abused physically by him even before shipping it. The power light is broken off but it functions 100%

I do not have a bass knob ,it does come with the top plate that covers the wiring but i think a screw is missing. The amp came to me in this shape cosmetically. Let me know if you are interested. I can text you some pics.

Got $80 in paypal ready to go. Needs to be 2 ohm stable and do at least 5-600 rms. Let me know what ya got.
:wow:I can look at my pile, but i dont think anything off the top of my head of 5-600rms for $80 bucks man,but ill look.

:wow:I can look at my pile, but i dont think anything off the top of my head of 5-600rms for $80 bucks man,but ill look.
Ya man..Not gonna happen,that CHEAP!! man.Hope you find something..good luck:waycrazy:

Apsm1500d. Hasn't been powered on. Few scratches from just sitting in my trunk. Bought new 2 months ago. Been sitting on my shelf. 100 shipped. Worth itm
Definately a fair price, not a big AP fan though. Ill think about it

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

kicker SX500.2 $100 shipped LMK
Pics?

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Ya man..Not gonna happen,that CHEAP!! man.Hope you find something..good luck:waycrazy:
Ya theres stuff on ebay just wanted to give someone here a shot first

81A5A3AC-B415-4794-948E-375D0C558E40-11064-000008A930DEEA0A_zps2021d50c.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.